Why choose EIM
- A welcoming, friendly family atmosphere, in which every child is able to fit in.
- EIM offers both a Primary and Secondary section with an IB education in an accessible, student-centred environment.
- EIM offers an English language or a Bilingual English/French programme.
- A dedicated, international, experienced staff, an inquiry-based pedagogy with an average of 12 students per class.
- A modern, equipped science lab and access to sports centres nearby, as well as a membership to university libraries for individual research and studies.
- A bilingual, complete and fully renovated Library.
- Regular activities and school trips throughout the year, in Belgium and abroad.
- A lively theatre-performance culture with shows every year in historic Brussels theatres.
- EIM is located in the heart of Brussels, close to the European Institutions and NATO, easy to reach by metro, tram or bus.