|Tuition fees 2023-2024|
|Annual Registration Fees||€ 1 650|
|Grade Kindergarten -5 (Early Years to PYP5)||€ 23 000|
|Grade 6-8 (MYP1 to MYP3)||€ 24 500|
|Grade 9-10 (MYP4 to MYP5)||€ 25 500|
|Grade 11 (DP1)||€ 29 000|
|Grade 12 (DP2)||€ 29 600|
DISCOUNTS AGREED BY THE SCHOOL
- 10% discount for the second child
- 20% discount for the third child
- 50% discount for the fourth child
INCLUDED IN THE FEES
- Textbooks, online books and photocopies of syllabus
- PYP 3-5 school trip
- Day field trips
- School hoodie (all school) and 2 school t-shirts (PYP and MYP only)
- MYP & DP subscription to online resources
- DP 1-2 Exam fees
All specific activities, such as museum visits, outings to the theatre and exhibition visits are included. If students need to take public transport for a trip, then they must have their own travel card.
DP school trip (if applicable)
MYP yearly school trip (5 days/4 nights). Approximate budget: €1000 to €1500. This trip is an alternative way to stimulate our students’ social development in a foreign environment. It is an integral part of the curriculum and all MYP students are required to participate.
- From grade 6, students must have a laptop with an MS Office version (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Homework club
- After-school activities