At EIM, we are always interested in hearing from teachers who would like to join our international team. Our staff come from all over the world, with international experience, and you would join a small and growing team with a hands-on approach to learning.
Our ideal teacher will be:
- Passionate about students, the learning process and teaching
- Open-minded, a collaborator, communicative and able to bing ideas, solutions to the table of school life
- Interested in and willing to work with IB teaching and philosophy
- Adaptable to the needs of students and the school, as we grow and develop each year
Our ideal teacher will have:
- University degrees in their subject and education/pedagogy
- Experience with IB curricula (PYP/MYP/DP) is a strong advantage
- Cultural openness to fresh perspectives
- International experience is a strong advantage
- For English speakers, a working knowledge of French; for French speakers, a working knowledge of English (bilingualism is an asset); all other languages are welcome in this international school
We are an active group of staff; we all support each other, work closely as a team and have regular staff development trainings throughout the year.
If you think you would like to join our team, please contact us and send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org