EIM is growing quickly, and it is highly likely that we will require more teachers next school year for the various subjects that we offer and for all our sections (PYP, MYP and DP). We are therefore very interested in hearing from teachers who would like to join our international team. Our staff come from all over the world, with international experience, and you would join a small, dynamic and collaborative team with a hands-on approach to learning.
Our ideal teacher will be:
- Passionate about students, teaching and learning.
- Open-minded, collaborative, and able to bring ideas and solutions to the table.
- Interested/experienced in the IB Programmes.
- Flexible and Adaptable to the needs of students and the school as we grow and develop each year.
- Fluent in English. Working knowledge of French and/or any other language is an asset.
Our ideal teacher will have:
- University degrees in their subject and in education/pedagogy.
- Cultural openness to fresh perspectives.
- International experience.
We are an active group of educators, we support each other, work closely as a team and have regular staff development trainings throughout the year.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us and send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.