Keep connected and don't miss any news


EIM is currently offering a scholarship to students who would like to follow the IB programme at our school. If you are interested kindly contact us by sending an email to Head of School Nasserine Dawas van de Mortel : n.dawas@ecole-montgomery.be.

Tél: +32 (0) 2 733 63 23
Mail: info@ecole-montgomery.be


Grades 11-12 (DP1 - DP2)

The IB International Baccalaureate programme offers students the best preparation for university studies.
The Bac International diploma is recognised by universities and schools in Belgium, Europe and the rest of the world.

During the last two years, the Diploma Program - DP - requires students to be demanding, independent, honest, communicative and to work regularly.

The students have the choice of 6 courses, according to their scientific or literary preferences. If the student does not take a Group 6 (Arts) course, he or she may take an additional Science course.

Each course is available in 2 levels:

  • Standard Level (SL): 4 sessions of 45 minutes per week - 150 teaching hours over two years
  • Higher Level (HL): 6 sessions of 45 minutes per week - 240 teaching hours over two years

Students enrolled in DP1 will only move on to DP2 if they pass all the exams in June.

In DP2 (year of the Bac) the official examinations take place in May. These examinations correspond to 70% of the final mark. Students must carry out an internal research work that corresponds to the remaining 30%.


Close to the Montgomery roundabout, in front of the ICHEC

Rue du Duc 133
1200 Bruxelles
Montgomery stop
+32 (0)2 733 63 23
+32 (0)470 93 47 90
Ecole Internationale Montgomery