Facebook

Keep connected and don't miss any news

Infos

EIM is currently offering a scholarship to students who would like to follow the IB programme at our school. If you are interested kindly contact us by sending an email to david.gerone@ecole-montgomery.be.

Séance d'informations (en français) le vendredi 16 juin à 18h30
---
Information session (in french) on Friday 16th June at 18 :30

Confirm your presence by mail

Tél: +32 (0) 2 733 63 23
Mail: info@eimontgomery.be

Photos



INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE

The IB International Baccalaureate programme offers students the best preparation for university studies.

The Bac International diploma is recognised by universities and schools in Belgium, Europe and the rest of the world.
During the last two years, the Diploma Program - DP - requires students to be demanding, independent, honest, communicative and to work regularly.

The students have the choice of 6 courses, according to their scientific or literary orientation. Each course is available in 2 levels:

  • Standard Level (SL): 4 sessions of 45 minutes per week - 150 teaching hours over two years
  • Higher Level (HL): 6 sessions of 45 minutes per week - 240 teaching hours over two years

Students enrolled in DP1 will only move on to DP2 if they pass all the exams in June.

In DP2 (year of the Bac) the official examinations take place in May. These examinations correspond to 80% of the final mark. Students must carry out an internal research work that corresponds to the remaining 20%.

Contact

Á deux pas du rond point Montgomery, en face de l'ICHEC

Rue du Duc 133
1200 Bruxelles
Arret Montgomery
+32 (0)2 733 63 23
+32 (0)470 93 47 90
info@ecole-montgomery.be
Ecole Internationale Montgomery